Latvian National Foundation, second edition, 1982
Victims of the Soviet Invasion and Occupation
- INTRODUCTION TO THE WORK
- Historical Introduction (Part 1)
- Historical Introduction (Part 2)
- Historical Introduction (Part 3)
- Historical Introduction (Part 4)
- Historical Introduction (Part 5)
- Historical Introduction (Part 6)
- Appendix 1, Deportation Order Nr. 001223
- Appendix 2, Deportee registration form
- Appendix 3, Deportee list
- Appendix 4, Trains and deportee counts
- Appendix 5, Order to deport General Balodis
- Appendix 6, Deportation trains
- Appendix 7, "All must be shot"
- Appendix 8, Release certificate
- Appendix 9, Baltezers victims (photo)
- Appendix 10, Dreiliņi mass grave (photo)
- Appendix 11, Prison yard corpses (photo)
- Next Appendix 12, Slave labor camps (photo)
- Appendix 13, 1st edition, List of names
- Appendix 14, Prison system (satellite view)
- Appendix 15, Wladimir prison (satellite view)
- List of Names, Key to list
- List of Names, First page of list (facsimile)
- List of Names, Pages listing those taken
Site contents copyright © 2018, S.A.&P. Vecrumba. All Rights Reserved. Wikipedia, external and Google Translate links are provided for convenience and do not constitute endorsement, affiliation, or responsibility for such content.
Center for Baltic Heritage is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Cookies are used to provide context-sensitive navigation. By accessing our site, you agree to the placement of this type of cookie on your device. You can disable cookies and still access all content. We do not track users or share user information.
You can correspond with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may reproduce content for reference, educational, and research purposes with proper attribution. Please notify us of content reuse.